Pages

November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING, EVERYONE!
 
I thought I would share a few things that I am SO thankful for this year in honor of Turkey Day today!
 
{My AMAZING hubby, who puts up with my antics daily. Just ask him, putting up Christmas lights last weekend was quite a task with me there "helping"}
 
{Our doodle puppy, Murphy Miller, who is just the most awesome thing that has happened recently. He is SO MUCH FUN and I have definitely taken on a very protective motherly role in his life}
 
{My wonderful parents, who babysit Murphy every single day while we are at work. We couldn't do life without them, really!}
 
{Our beautiful home that has finally started to feel "homey". We are finished with fixing our issues and are all decorated for Christmas, which ALWAYS makes things better}
 
{My fabulous friends, who I love to death. They are the best and have been there for me forever}
 
{My close-knit family, because what is better than that, especially around the holidays}
 
{2014 - it has been a CRAZY year, but probably the BEST year of my life}
 
{ALL OF YOU, my blog readers, because it's WAY more fun when people actually read what I write :)}
 

 
We will be spending today with family at my parents house, eating lots and lots of food. Friday morning, we are off to Fort Worth to visit with the hubs family. I am hoping to get a little shopping in too! I am SO thankful for this year and everything it has brought! What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving?
 
I hope you have a fantastic holiday!
Brianna

No comments:

Post a Comment