Pages

November 20, 2014

Holiday Gift Guide: Under $25

Hello! I'm back on the blog today with a holiday gift guide under $25!! I seriously love all of these items!!! I may have several on my Christmas list and if not, it's because I already own them! A lot of these things would be perfect stocking stuffers too! Like I've said before, NOW is the time to start your shopping if you haven't already because many items take longer to be customized or are on sale now!! I'm sure you'll find something on this list that will make its way into your present pile.

I got this bangle last year from the hubs for Christmas and LOVE it! I have received so many compliments on it. And the best part is that it's only $22!!!
I'm a nail polish junkie and love this Essie holiday collection from Target! It has all of their most popular 2014 colors that can be used throughout every season. At only $14.99 it makes a great stocking stuffer!

These are just TOO CUTE! They are definitely on my Christmas wish list this year. I love the plaid pattern and the faux fur interior. For only $14.50, I think these are a steal!
We've all seen the beloved CatStudio state pillows, but if you aren't willing to shell out the $158 for those then these tea towels are the perfect option for you! They are only $20 and have the same amazing embroidered detail as the pillows. Buy 2 and get free shipping from CatStudio!

I really like these graphic lounge tees from Old Navy. They would be so cute paired with pajama pants! I definitely have these on my Christmas list this year! $15-$18!
I'm slightly obsessed with Ree Drummond's Saturday morning cooking show and always find her recipes to be delicious. I love the idea of gifting her Holiday cookbook for Christmas and I'm sure there are some scrumptious recipes inside.
 
 
Here's to Christmas Shopping Early!
Brianna
 

1 comment:

  1. love that bangle and LOVE those towels (however, I WILL have the pillows one day...).

    ReplyDelete