Pages

November 4, 2014

Wedding Part 2: Wedding Party

Hello!! I'm back tonight with some amazing wedding party photos. We have the BEST friends and we feel so lucky to have them by our side on our wedding day. Here they are, ENJOY!

My beautiful best friend and best Maid of Honor EVER, Kim
Nikki, my monkey gal pal, from college 
 My super awesome cousin and best wedding helper, Halle
 My college sister and roomie through many years, Stephanie
My friend since elementary school (Go Jenks East!), Hailey
 Abbey, my freshman dorm roommate (and fellow accountant!!)
 Emily, a Jenks and OU girl with me
 Hayden, the NEXT bride to be!
 Soon to be Mommy, Taylor
{Prettiest} 


 The Best Man and brother of the Groom, Matthew


Didn't we have the best looking wedding party? Not only that, but every single one of them is a BLAST! We are so so lucky to have such amazing friends (who take great pictures with us).

Happy Tuesday!
Brianna

No comments:

Post a Comment