Pages

November 16, 2014

Wedding Part 7: The Reception

It's snowing outside!!! I can't believe it! And it's the perfect day to post my final photos from the wedding. Our reception was SO MUCH FUN! But, for those of you who weren't there, let me just tell you how unlucky I am... Not only did it rain on our wedding day and cause us to move our ceremony indoors, but the power also went out mid-dancing at our reception. Total bummer! Luckily, it came back on about 30 minutes later and definitely made for some good stories. We also got lucky because one of Michael's groomsmen had a battery powered speaker in his car, so we weren't without music for long. THANKS MARK!

{First Dance: "Oh, Tonight" by Josh Abbott Band}
{Father Daughter Dance: "There Goes my Life" by Kenny Chesney}
My Dad picked out our dance song and it couldn't have been more perfect.
{Mother Son Dance: "Count on Me" by Bruno Mars}
{My hubs is a dancin' man}
{My Chi-O Sisters} 
{OSU Golf Group}
{Wobblin with my bestie}
{POWERS OUT!}
{Mark saving the day with his speakers!}
{Dog Days dancing}
{wiggle wiggle wiggle, ha!}
{Funny Story: I had an OU garter and Michael is just about to find out!!}
{OU!}
{disgusted by my choice of garter!}
{cyclone!}
{there goes my MOH with my train, thanks Kim for carrying that heavy thing around all night when the bustle came undone!}

And that's a wrap!

Happy Snow Day!
Brianna

No comments:

Post a Comment