Pages

November 3, 2014

Wedding Part 1: Getting Ready

We got our wedding pictures back last week and I thought breaking them up into several posts would be easiest (mostly, for me). I seriously LOVE them all and am so grateful for our amazing photographer, Erin Goodrich. You can click on the photos below to enlarge them. 
Part 1: Getting Ready photos!


Oh, how I love(d) my dress. If I had to chose it over again, I'd pick this dress every single time.
I snuck in a little SURPRISE OU for the hubs :)
 Didn't I have the prettiest bridal party EVER!?!
 Yay! I fit!!! haha
 I cannot tell you how special it was that my 91 year old Great-Grandma, "Granny" was at my wedding. She is amazing!
I sure do love my Papa! 

 Meet my husband, the model

These are my favorites from the "getting ready" batch of photos. I will post them all on facebook once the blog posts are done at the end of the week!

ENJOY!
Brianna

No comments:

Post a Comment