Pages

December 2, 2014

Holiday Gift Guide: Under $100

Hey, Everyone! How was your Thanksgiving?? Mine was so great, but not long enough! I can never get enough time off of work to spend with family and friends.

I got TONS of shopping done online this past weekend. Cyber Monday brought some awesome sales that I couldn't resist. I'm becoming an all online shopper. It's so just much easier and honestly usually cheaper! (Amazon Prime!!!) I've put together a list of perfect gifts that are under $100 for you. I love all of these items so much and think you will too!

I gave these to my wedding party to get ready in the morning of our wedding and everyone LOVED them. They come in a variety of patterns and make a perfect gift for anyone on your shopping list.
Can you ever have too much KS jewelry? I don't think so! I'm loving her new line of drusy colors, like the bronze drusy pictured above. 15% off everything and free shipping thru tonight with code BFCM2014!!!
These slippers are the BEST. I got some last year for Christmas and still wear them almost every single day. I love this gold pair they came out with this year. Pretty and comfy!
I fell in love with this scent at a friend's house when she had the Nest Holiday candle burning. I really like the idea of this diffuser for the office, bedroom or powder bath. It smells amazing!!!
I am really excited about these! They have amazing reviews and since my feet kill me in most heels, these wedges could be my new favorite shoe. They come in a bunch of great colors too.
I have used this eye shadow palette for years. It lasts forever and has the perfect neutrals that can dress your look up or down.
 
Only 23 more days!
Brianna
 

No comments:

Post a Comment