Pages

October 11, 2014

Football Cupcakes

In honor of the best college rivalry game OU/TX, I made a quick little football treat. These one-bowl chocolate cupcakes are SO easy to make and are the perfect dessert during football season or really ANYTIME! You literally use one bowl and just like that they are done. They really are almost as easy as those store bought boxed mixes, the only difference is you know exactly what is in these delicious cupcakes.

Here's the recipe. You can thank me later.

Easy as 1...
 2...
 3...
 {Voila!}


Now for the frosting. I chose a chocolate cream cheese frosting because anything with cream cheese is just better. I began searching for a recipe that wouldn't require me to melt chocolate or buy a bunch of ingredients I didn't have at home and finally came across this one. Only four ingredients!!!

Start with the plain cream cheese frosting and scoop out a couple tablespoons to save for the football laces on your cupcake footballs. I just used a Ziploc sandwich baggy for this.
 Now add the yummy cocoa powder
 I used a star piping tip for the chocolate frosting and didn't use one for the plain frosting.
 Pipe the chocolate frosting onto the cooled cupcake in a diamond shape, then add the laces to make the yummiest little footballs.
 BOOMER SOONER!

And finally, because I had to!



Beat Texas,
Brianna

1 comment: