Pages

September 30, 2014

Bridal Brianna

As I have mentioned before, I recently got married to an awesome guy, Michael. Before our wedding, I had some bridal portraits taken by our fabulous photographer, Erin Goodrich (check her out here). I hadn't had a chance to post any when I got them back because we weren't married yet and well, Michael couldn't see my dress. But now that we are hitched, they are free game for all the world to see and today is the day! I hope you love them as much as I do!! Thank you so much for the amazingly awesome pictures Erin!





























 
The pictures were taken at the Tulsa Garden Center and it was a VERY hot day! Luckily, the inside of the building is beautiful and we got to take most of the shots inside. If you are getting married and considering bridal portraits I would highly recommend taking them. It was a great way to get a trial of my wedding day hair and make-up and so much easier than trying to cram a bunch of bridals in on the day of the wedding.
 
Xoxo,
Bridal Brianna

No comments:

Post a Comment