Pages

September 24, 2014

Fall TV Guide

I am a TV junkie and this week is like Christmas. It's fall TV premier week ya'll! I am SO excited about my old shows coming back and the new shows that are starting this week.  Because I love being able to talk about my shows with friends I've put together a preview of my favorite shows that are starting up THIS WEEK. So if you don't watch any of them, I dare you to add a couple to your viewing list.

The hubs and I recently watched all 5 previous seasons of the Good Wife on Amazon Prime. I know 5 seasons seems like A LOT of wasted time, but considering the hubs and I both loved watching it so much, it flew right on by. The Good Wife is one of those shows that keeps you right on the edge of your seat and also has a couple good lookin' fellas (Cary Agos) cast too. Give it a shot and catch up on all those seasons. You'll be thanking me later.

I have watched Parenthood from the beginning and am devastated that it's the shows final season. Parenthood has been one of my favorites since it began and has the most awesome line-up of actors of any show I watch. I have to admit, it is the one show that I cry during almost every single week and I love it. Rumor has it, the final season will keep the cry fest comin'.

How to Get Away with Murder aka HTGAWM is a brand spankin' new show premiering after Scandal. Not only is Shonda Rhimes the producer of Grey's Anatomy and Scandal but she is also the creator of HTGAWM. I personally am super excited to watch and have read some seriously amazing reviews on this new drama, including a claim that it may be better than Scandal (is that possible?). If it is, it's going to be a HIT!

That brings me to Scandal. The first show the hubs and I caught up on last summer. Olivia Pope (Kerry Washington) is AMAZING. In fact, at the end of the TV season last year this was my number 1 show and I am hoping that continues through this season. I finally got my hands on some Olivia Pope wine glasses (get yours here) and cannot wait to sit down to the premier with it in hand. Bring on the wine and Scandal!
Who doesn't love a good comedy and who hasn't seen an episode of Modern Family? If you haven't... watch it, catch up on it, and prepare to giggle. It is the perfect half hour show that is always making me laugh.

Obviously, these 5 shows are not the only ones I watch, but they are the shows I thought deserved a special credit. Other notable mentions are Grey's Anatomy (yes, I STILL watch it), Nashville, Survivor (giving it another shot this year), the Amazing Race, and Marry Me (a new NBC comedy I want to try). What are your favorites?! I'd love to know!

Set your DVR's and start watching!
Brianna


No comments:

Post a Comment