Pages

September 26, 2014

Friday Food Finds

It's officially fall! And that means one thing... Pumpkin EVERYTHING! Although, I do love me some pumpkin, I've found some other fall foods that are DeLiSh and a nice change from the typical pumpkin flavored finds at the grocery store.

JIF whipped Maple Brown Sugar & Peanut Butter. HOLY MOLY you guys, this stuff is good! I've been enjoying it on an English muffin every morning this week, but it would be equally as delicious on toast, a banana, or even just eaten straight off of a spoon. I might be a little bias to this PB because my family has an old tradition of mixing peanut butter with maple syrup to make a gooey concoction to dip biscuits in. This JIF spread reminds me exactly of that and I just can't get enough of it! I got it this week at Target, and they also had a pumpkin spice one which I will be trying next! It's a seasonal item, so go get ya some before it's all gone!

 
Coffee creamer just makes coffee so much better. Target has the whole line up of holiday flavors out and this week I chose Frosted Sugar Cookie. It is so yummy and makes my coffee have a slight hint of frosting, who doesn't love that! I plan to try the whole holiday line-up, but I'm not sure anything is going to beat this fabulous creamer. What is your favorite flavor??
 
 
Last but definitely not least are these s'mores flavored candy corn. I also picked this goodie up at Target and am currently using it as table décor in an apothecary jar. It is pictured below with a mix of other candies, but the s'mores corns are by far my favorite. I have always loved anything s'mores flavored and these candy corns hit the spot!
 

Go have yourself some fall fun! The Tulsa State Fair is in town and Carmichael's Pumpkin Patch is open. I know we will be celebrating this awesome fall weather and enjoying the great outdoors this weekend!
 
Love and Fall,
Brianna




No comments:

Post a Comment