Pages

December 31, 2014

My (new) Best Friend

Happy New Year's Eve, Everyone!!!

I am so excited to share this new product with you all today! I honestly think it is the best thing since sliced bread and cannot believe I hadn't used it before now! Everyone knows I have the THICKEST hair in the world, which might seem nice, but it takes F.O.R.E.V.E.R to dry. I seriously dread doing my hair because it takes 15-20 minutes to dry. If you have this problem too then I am about to become your life saver, favorite person, and best friend.

Meet Kenra Platnium Blow Dry Spray!

I have no idea how it works, but I don't care! I sprayed about 8 spritz' on my hair this morning, dried for about 6 minutes and wham bam my hair was magically dry. And also magically softer, shinier and just better. Not to mention, it smells fabulous too. I had been eyeing it for a while, but at $33 for the large bottle I was really hesitant. I had read so many reviews raving about it, I finally decided to purchase it last weekend at Ulta. I'll never go back now, this is absolutely a must and the price tag is SO worth it. I'm sure this bottle will last me several months, but more importantly save me precious minutes in the mornings while drying my hair.

*Note- I read several reviews stating that for thinner hair it isn't the best.... sort of makes hair greasy. But honestly, if you have thinner hair you can already blow dry in 5 minutes or less, so this spray probably isn't for you!

Cheers to dry, shiny hair!
Brianna

No comments:

Post a Comment