Pages

January 8, 2015

Cystic Fibrosis: Tulsa's New Leaders

I have been honored to accept a nomination as one of Tulsa's New Leaders of 2015.  As a member of a group of men and women who have been selected largely because of our community involvement and career success, I have been asked by the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation to raise as much as I can for the fight against Cystic Fibrosis. Cystic Fibrosis is a genetic disease that shortens the lives of those it affects to a median age of approximately 37 years old.
On April 2nd, 2015, I will be honored at a party for participating in Tulsa's New Leaders and raising money and awareness for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. As a participant, I have committed to raising at least $4,000 for CF.

I am asking all of my friends, family and blog followers to consider a donation to this amazing foundation to help find a cure for those living with CF. It's important to note that the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation is very efficient and nearly 90% of every single dollar raised goes towards investment in vital CF programs to support research, care and education! Please consider a donation of whatever you can give. Every dollar counts!

You can donate online through my fundraising website: DONATE HERE!

For my fellow Tulsa friends, I would suggest that you consider purchasing a ticket to the event on April 2nd, 2015. I attended last year, and can tell you first hand that it is a blast! Tickets are available through my fundraising website and allow you to make a donation, as well as celebrate my nomination with me at the event. There will be an awesome dinner, live and silent auction and great music.

Thank you for helping me raise money for this very worthy cause. I am so grateful for your support and generosity!!

Brianna

No comments:

Post a Comment